2018 International Conference on ADHD
ACO, ADDA and CHADD have joined forces to create the 2018 International Conference on ADHD.
Together We Can, Together We Will
- When: November 8 - 11, 2018
- Where: Hyatt Regency, St Louis at The Arch, St Louis, Missouri
- Learn more: Learn more and register here
The 2018 International Conference on ADHD is bigger, better and more affordable than ever! The leading organizations in the ADHD community have joined forces to create a one-stop shop for everything ADHD.
David Giwerc, ADDCA Founder and President, will be presenting:
- Title: ADHD Coaching: From Procrastination to Illumination: Discovering the Buried Treasure in Your Magical Moments on the Mountain
- Date: Friday, November 9, 2018 Time: 10:15 am – 11:30 am
Other ADDCA Presenters include:
- Barbara Luther, MCAC, MCC, ADDCA Director of Training
- Caroline Maguire, PCC, ACCG, Director of the Fundamentals of ADHD Coaching for Families Program
- Michelle Oelking, PCC, a graduate of ADDCA and former director of the Tulane Coaching program
Tweet Follow @ADDCA