Dana D. Maher, PCAC, PCC, ACCG, JD
PCAC (Professional Certified ADHD Coach) - PAAC certified
PCC (Professional Certified Coach) - ICF certified
ADDCA Certified Coach Graduate (ACCG)
Dana Maher graduated from the ADD Coach Academy’s Advanced Personal Coach Training Program. Working with adolescents, adults, families, and professionals, Dana pushes her clients to use their own positive strengths to break through barriers and, ultimately, live the lives they want to lead. She is fascinated by the science of ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, executive function, positivity, resilience, and happiness, and thoroughly enjoys applying such knowledge to help individuals explore their own possibilities.
She is an involved member of multiple organizations and networks:
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Women in Technology International (WITI)
- ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Autism Spectrum / Asperger Education Network (ASPEN)
Before becoming a coach, Dana started and ran a special education parents group in her school district for three and a half years. Dana has also served two years on the Parents Advisory Board for Children’s Specialized Hospital. Interested in the unique brain wiring of those with ADHD and/or Asperger’s Syndrome, she found she loved working with parents and sharing knowledge with them. Through her journey of becoming a coach, she realized not only struggling students needed coaching support, but also working parents, families, and adult professionals. Today Dana’s diverse clients include:
- Adults, students, and their families, diagnosed with ADHD; Asperger's Syndrome; PDD-NOS; and/or NVLD who want help to have greater success at home, work and school.
- Women in the technology sector who wish to accept happiness, be their best, and make their unique voice heard in a male-dominated industry.
- Professionals in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) careers, who want support and help with their personal growth, life satisfaction, career development, and interactions/management of colleagues.
- Entrepreneurs who want to work as a team to help manage, grow, and further not only their businesses, but themselves as well.
- Coaches who need a professional Mentor Coach to help cultivate and expand on their existing coaching skills and business models.
- Individuals who want an objective perspective to support them in discovering what kinds of personal changes they want to make and how to make them, or seeking a less stressed routine that allows them to find the path to their own great potential.
As for her formal education, she received a B.S. in Accounting from Susquehanna University, and a J.D. from Seton Hall Law School. She has worked in the title insurance industry as a licensed title producer, as well as an attorney in the legal profession.
Dana lives in New Jersey with her husband and two teenage boys.