About the ADD Coach Academy
The ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA) is a internationally recognized coach training program with students participating from North & South America, Europe, Australia, Asia & Africa .
ADDCA is the first and only comprehensive ADHD coach training program fully accredited (ACTP) by the International Coach Federation, (ICF), the governing body for the entire coaching profession and the Professional Association of ADHD Coaches, (PAAC), the organization responsible for establishing and maintaining global standards of excellence for credentialing ADHD coaches and accrediting qualified ADHD coach training schools and programs.Read More
David Giwerc - Founder of ADDCA
David Giwerc's Presentations & Awards - Find Out More
David Giwerc, MCC, MCAC, BCC, is Founder and President of the ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA), the world’s foremost ADHD coach training program.
The ADD Coach Academy is the first and only comprehensive ADHD coach training program fully accredited by each of the following:
- International Coach Federation (ICF): the governing body for the entire coaching profession.
- Professional Association of ADHD Coaches (PAAC): the organization responsible for establishing and maintaining global standards of excellence for credentialing ADHD coaches and accrediting qualified ADHD coach training schools and programs.
- Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE): an organization responsible for credentialing and reviewing accredited coach training programs.
Long-Distance Learning: How a Teleclass Works
What is a teleclass?
A Teleclass is a live, interactive class that is conducted over the telephone on our telephone bridge lines. It works like a conference call. Since you do not have to get to a physical location, we have students participate from all over the world in this "virtual classroom".
Telephone Bridge Line Information
We use the highest quality phone lines, and our equipment is under 24/7 quality control.
The most reliable way to connect is through the traditional, twisted copper wire landline phone. Cell phones also work well.
The telephone bridge line number is a long-distance call. All participants/students pay their own phone costs.
It is the responsibility of the participant to find a phone service that works for them. ADDCA is only responsible for the quality of the telephone bridge lines.
CALLING OPTIONS for U.S. & INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS
- Most of our U.S. participants have unlimited, national phone plans.
- Local Access numbers: For those U.S participants who do not have an unlimited phone plan, we may be able to find a local, NO-COST access number for you to call into class. If you are interested in this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if a local access number is available in your state.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use Magic Jack.
U.S. and INTERNATIONAL Participants:
- Skype** Options: Learn More
To call the U.S. : 2.3 cents/minute
Pay as you go calling rates (Landlines & Mobiles)
Subscriptions to the U.S. $2.99/month
Calls are unlimited (Landlines & Mobiles)
- iNum: iNum is a new kind of global phone number for a new kind of world — a world with a new geography that’s about local presence and global relationships, not about distance or national borders. If you are interested in this NO-COST option, email email@example.com to see if an iNum dial from your country is available.
- WebCall (Skype Alternative) (Free Option) Webcall is a web-based utility which allows you to participate in an ADDCA teleclass by simply using a Chrome or Firefox browser.There is no separate software to install.
**Please Note: SKYPE works for many participants who use it, but since it is not federally regulated, it sometimes has inconsistencies. These inconsistencies do not have anything to do with our bridge lines. To oview an unofficial list of countries that block VOIP & SKYPE- Click Here