ADHD Coach Training Programs
Become an ADHD Coach
Do you have a strong desire to become an ADHD coach and empower individuals with ADHD to make greater strides in their lives?
If so, the ADD Coach Academy, ADDCA, is the coach training organization for you. ADDCA is the global leader and pioneer in the specialty arena of ADHD Coach training and the only comprehensive ADHD Coach Training Program fully accredited by the International Coach Federation, the governing body of the coaching profession (ACTP accredited).
You will find that your journey though ADHD coach training is one of personal as well as professional growth and discovery. The ADD Coach Academy learning experience is designed around a coaching framework. Get trained in the core competencies of ADHD coaching, as identified by the International Coach Federation, and develop a deep understanding of ADHD and the confidence to powerfully coach individuals with ADHD. Learn to coach children with ADHD, Adults with ADHD and all ages in between.
Basic ADHD Coach Training
Learn the fundamental core skills of the coaching process and gain a greater understanding of how the coaching process positively impacts clients with ADHD. The Basic Coach Training Program is designed for those students who want to gain a working understanding of the Academy’s ADHD proprietary coaching models, and learn how to successfully apply them (part of our ACTP Accredited Program).
Advanced ADHD Coach Training
For an individual who wishes to become a professional Coach -- or just develop exceptional coaching skills -- register for the Advanced ADHD Coach Training Program, the most comprehensive and effective training program for new and experienced coaches. (The Advanced program includes all of the modules from the Basic program)
(part of our ACTP Accredited Program)
Professional Advanced ADHD Coach Training Program
Are you an experienced coach looking to expand your coaching practice with a specialized set of skills that can potentially reach 17-20 million individuals with ADHD?
The Professional Advanced ADHD Coach Program (PACG) is an advanced level program built for coaches who have already been trained in core coaching competencies and who want to add the ADHD coaching component to their skill sets.
Mastery ADHD Coach Training (300-Level)
- Do you have your ADDCA ACG, PACG, or ACCG designation?
- Do you feel like it’s time to refresh your ADHD coach training?
- Are you ready to take your ADHD coaching to the next level?
- Have you been missing the ADDCA learning community?
Are you thinking about getting your ADHD coach certification?
If any or all of these questions are resonating with you, then it is time to enroll in ADDCA’s 300-Level Mastery ADHD Coach Training, taught by ADDCA's President: David Giwerc, MCC, MCAC, BCC, and ADDCA's Director of Training: Barbara Luther, MCC, MCAC, BCC!
Not sure you are ready to commit to the ADHD Coach Training program?
These educational courses will give you a new awareness and understanding of your own ADHD (or of someone you care about) that you never had before, so that you can begin to realize what you need to do with the strengths and passion you already possess.
Why ADHD Education and Coaching Matters
- Do you have a strong desire to become a certified professional ADHD coach and empower people with ADHD to make greater strides in their lives?
- Do you want a complete education with a unique and essential skill set that gives you everything you need to know to start a fulfilling and important career as an ADHD coach?
- Are you looking for a career that really matters?
Why ADHD Education Matters When Teaching Students With ADHD
- Are your ADHD students inattentive, bored, and disruptive to your classroom?
- Do you feel discouraged because your ADHD students seem lost and you can’t seem to help them?
- Are you frustrated watching your ADHD students struggle to stay focused in class and their inability to connect with their classmates?
Getting better educated about teaching students with ADHD can make you a more effective teacher; change the atmosphere in your classroom; and help pave brighter futures for your ADHD students.