Book David Giwerc
David Giwerc, Master Certified ADHD Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder/President of the ADD Coach Academy (the world largest most comprehensive, accredited Life and ADHD Coach Training program), author and internationally recognized speaker, has inspired and empowered people of all ages to embrace their inner greatness.
As a dynamic, passionate speaker who has keynoted numerous events, his focus is on the strengths and essence of what nurtures and inspires the human spirit
He brings a wealth of experience with him to every session. This includes:
- Over 20 years as Master Certified Life Coach and ADHD Coach
- An incredible comprehensive, practical knowledge of ADHD
- Specific experience teaching and training business owners and entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial and leadership experience as the Founder and President of ADD Coach Academy
- Advertising executive at one of the largest agencies in the world
- An understanding of how creativity can improve a company’s culture and bottom line
David also shares his own struggles with ADHD as he overcame the stigma and invisible biological challenges of ADHD to become a pioneer in the coaching field.
He was recently inducted in the prestigious International CHADD Hall of Fame, and also received the coveted ADHD Coaching Organization 2016 Founder's Award for distinguished service to the professional ADHD community.
David’s audiences include a wide range of people and professions, including corporate professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, health care practitioners, coaches, parent / teacher workshops, etc. People in his audience become inspired and motivated. They gain new perspectives and leave empowered to change their lives.
Watch David in action here.
If you are interested in having David Giwerc speak at your event, please contact us at email@example.com or (800) 915-7702 with the following information:
Reactions to David’s Speaking Engagements
In addition to more than 140 recommendations on LinkedIn for Public Speaking, here are just a few of the reactions from people who have been in his audience:
- “You have such a great way of providing valuable information in a manner that reassures people with complicated lives. You provided warmth, guidance, and practical strategies to our audience and they really responded to your message.”
- I’m sure that people in our audience will have a much easier time with social interactions and friendships after hearing you speak yesterday. Your presentation was lively, positive and you kept the audience engaged the entire time.
- Every time I hear you present, it is like a tonic for my soul.
- When I listen to you, your wisdom, empathy, compassion, humility and positivity leave me feeling like I was just hugged by the divine and that everything is going to be okay.
- Wow. Amazing. What else can I say? -- I am still dizzy with the intense energies of the event.
- David is always mesmerizing and inspiring, and a joy to listen to.
- Amazing, informative and inspirational.
- I can't tell you how many people told me over and over how you changed their lives. One of my favorite songs is "Wind Beneath My Wings" and from this point forward, I'll always think of you whenever I hear it. Because of that wonderful opening and your positive energy throughout the conference, you managed to change a lot of lives - mine included.”
- Inducted into the 2016 International CHADD (Children and Adults with ADHD) Hall of Fame
- Received the 2016 ACO Founders Award from the ADHD Coaches Organization
- Was also one of the authors of the pioneering research, “Are There Character Strengths Associated with Adult ADHD? Comparison of ADHD Adults and Controls on the VIA Inventory of Strengths," which received one of the four best poster research awards at the 2016 APSARD conference
- Visionary Award presented by Sari Solden, MS and Michelle Frank, Psy.D. at the "Better Together Festival," May 2016, Ann Arbor Michigan
- Leading by Example Award presented at the at ADDA 2014 International conference.
- Distinguished Service Award, CHADD of Michigan, 2005
Additional History and Experience
- Master Certified ADHD Coach, MCAC, with the Professional Association of ADHD Coaches (PAAC) and a Master Certified Coach, MCC, with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Founder and President of the ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA), the first and largest comprehensive ADHD coach training program fully accredited by the ICF and PAAC, the governing bodies of the Life Coaching and ADHD Coaching Professions
- Past president of the ADDA (Attention Deficit Disorder Association)
- Currently serves on the Professional Advisory Board of ADDA, PAAC, and former board member of APSARD, the American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders.
- Wrote the groundbreaking book, Permission to Proceed: The Keys to Creating a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Possibility for Adults with ADHD
- Featured in numerous national publications, radio and television programs, and has been a key presenter at various national and international conferences
- Second author - Received one of four best research awards, “Are There Character Strengths Associated with Adult ADHD? Comparison of ADHD Adults and Controls on the VIA Inventory of Strengths", APSARD conference (The American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders) held in Washington.
Some of David’s past speaking experiences include:
- CHADD, Annual International Conference on ADHD: November 14, 2015, New Orleans, Louisiana. From Pathology to Possibility: Applying Current Strengths Research to Design a Balanced and Effective Approach for Coaching Adults with ADHD
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Rackham Graduate School Auditorium, October 7.2015, Keynote address: As part of International ADHD Awareness month, Permission to Permission to Proceed: Creating a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Possibility for Young Adults and Adults with ADHD
- ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization) Eighth Annual International Conference, Phoenix Arizona, May 2015. Breakthrough ADHD Coaching Research Identifying and Integrating VIA Character Strengths in Adults with ADHD
- CHADD Annual International Conference on ADHD: Rosemont, Illinois, November 14-16, 2014. Breakthrough Adult ADHD Coaching Research: Identifying and Integrating What's Best in Adults with ADHD.
- CHADD: 25th Annual International Conference on ADHD: Crystal City, Virginia, November 7-9, 2013. Strengths Based ADHD Coaching: Why and How It Successfully Work for Adults with ADHD.
- Michael Gold's Memorial Conference: Oakland Community College, Michigan, September 27, 2013.
- The ADHD Coach Approach for Creating an Empowering Self-Portrait
- Permission to Proceed with the Power of the Pause
- 14th annual ADDA Conference: Detroit, Michigan, July 18-21, 2013
- The Days the Lights Went On: How Later-in-Life ADHD Education and Diagnosis Transformed Two Lives. July 18, 2013
- The Power of the Pause. July 19, 2013
- Enhancing Executive Function Performance for Executives with ADHD: The ADHD Strengths Coach-Approach
- Fifth annual ACO International Conference: Atlanta, Georgia. April 2012. Permission to Proceed: The Keys to Creating a Life of Passion, Purpose and Possibility for Adults with ADHD.
- Fourth annual ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization) International conference: SDD and ADHD: Successfully Managing Your ADHD to Reveal Your Hidden Spirit - May 1, 2011.
- Third annual ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization) International conference: Coaching the World’s ADHD Brains to Empower Human Global Gains - May 2, 2010
- Chicago ICF guest speaker - Chicago, Illinois, July 13, 2009: Presented: Educating, Energizing and Empowering Adults with ADHD
- Annual Discover Muskingum Day: Keynote address: Muskingum University. ADHD Coaching as a process for discovering “Uniqueness” - October 1, 2009
- The First Conference on Multimodal Treatment for ADHD - Malmo and Stockholm Sweden, September 15 & 17, 2009. Keynote address: Presented The Power of ADHD Coaching and Key Findings of ADDCA Research
- 13th annual ADDA Conference - Minneapolis, Minnesota, July 10-13, 2008. Presented: Successfully Navigating the Turbulent Waves of Your ADHD
- Second Annual ACO Conference - St. Louis, Missouri, May2-4, 2008. Presented: Power of the Pause
- 13th Annual CHADD conference - Chicago, Illinois, October 26-28, 2006. Presented: Uncovering the Buried Strengths of Adults with AD/HD through the Coaching Process
- 2nd Annual Chicago Focus Fair - Chicago, Illinois, September 2006. Keynote address: The Battle of the ADHD. Finding the Pieces to Your Passionate Puzzle
- 12th Annual ADDA Conference - Orlando, Florida, May 2006. Keynote address: The Science, Spirit & Source of the ADD Being
- 6th Annual Michael Golds Memorial AD/HD Conference - Friday, September 30, 2005. Oakland Community College, The Michael Golds Foundation and CHADD chapters in Michigan
- Keynote address: Permission to Proceed the ADHD Way: Uniquely, Unconventionally & Unbridled.
- Special Award: David was honored to receive the “CHADD of Michigan, 2005, Distinguished Service of the year award,” presented prior to his keynote address at the Michael Golds Memorial Conference.
- ADDA, (Attention Deficit Disorder Association) eleventh annual conference - Tucson, AZ, May 2005
- Keynote address: The Power of the ADHD Mind; Your Unique You
- Also Entrepreneurial panel presentation
- Michael Gold Memorial ADD Conference - Sixth annual conference, October 2005. The Power of ADHD Coaching in the Family
- ADDA, (Attention Deficit Disorder Association) tenth annual conference - St. Louis, Missouri, May, 2004
- Presided over the conference as emcee
- Introduced all three keynote presenters
- Presented two sessions:
- Inner Vision Coaching: Igniting and Awakening the Entrepreneurial Fire from within
- Battle of the Mind. To be or not to Be, That Really is the Question.
- International Coach Federation Annual Conference - Denver, Colorado, November 2003. Presented: Educating, Energizing, and Empowering Excellence
- Ninth Annual ADDA Conference - Portsmouth, Virginia, May 2003. Presented: Positioning your ADD Coaching Practice
- The First International ADD Coaching Conference - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, March 2003. Keynote speaker: “The Power of AD/HD Coaching.”
- Michael Gold Memorial AD/HD Conference - Detroit, Michigan, October 2002. Presented: Coaching the AD/HD Entrepreneur: Strategies and Systems for Success
- Sixth Annual National ADDA Conference - Chicago, Illinois, May 2002. Presented: The Partnership of Coaching” and “Coaching the AD/HD Entrepreneur
- 13th Annual CHADD International Conference - Anaheim, California, October 2001. Presented: ADD Coaching Success Stories
- Fifth Annual National ADDA Conference - Seattle, Washington, May 2001. Presented: Principles of ADD Coaching, and Coaching the ADD Entrepreneur
- Michael Gold Memorial ADD Conference - Detroit, Michigan, April 2001. Presented: The Essentials of ADD Coaching Training
- Michael Gold Memorial ADD Conference - Detroit, Michigan. April 2000, co-Presented with Terry Matlen.
- Presented: ADD Coaching concepts, skills and the ADD Coach Academy’s Training philosophy
- Also invited to premiere the video he wrote and co-produced, Me, My ADD Coach and I
- Fourth Annual National ADDA Conference - Washington, DC. May 1999. Presented: ADD Coaching Success Stories at the closing session
- Third Annual International Coach Federation Conference - Phoenix, Arizona. September 1998. Presented: The Uniqueness of the ADD Coaching Niche and ADD Coaching Principles